This DIY would be quite fitting for those delicious pumpkin or apple pie slices and better yet you could even personalize plates for each guest to take home.
1. Thanksgiving Serving Bowl – Indigo
2. Thankful Salad Plate – Crate & Barrel
3. Gather Salad Plate – Indigo
What you’ll need:
– Plates (I used small salad plates from Ikea)
– Sharpies (oil-based) – I used gold but you can use any colour
– Windex or glass cleaner to clean your plate surface
– Stencils for patterns or lettering if you don’t feel too comfortable with your handwriting
1. Clean the plate’s surface with Windex and paper towel
2. Draw your design or pattern in pencil
3. Go over your design with an Oil-based Sharpie and let dry overnight
4. Preheat the oven to 450F and bake for about 30 minutes
5. Leave to cool in oven for 30 minutes and voila!
Here’s what I made